Trividia Health is proud to sponsor the following complimentary CE Program.
Patient Centered Diabetes Care: Promoting Wellness
This complimentary activity will provide nurses and pharmacists with the necessary information to properly manage, educate, and support the patient with diabetes.
- Challenges of diabetes care
- Recommendations for diabetes management with a focus on lifestyle and wellness
- Strategies for improving patient care
- Nurses will earn at least 1 contact hour(s).
- For Continuing Pharmacy Education (see note below)
Instructions to Access Program:
NOTE: Belmont University College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The ACPE Universal Activity Number for this event is 0863-9999-16-023-H01-P. This activity will provide 1.25 hours (.125 CEU’s) of continuing education.
A Continuing Education Activity Provided by the HealthStream CNE Provider Unit