Instructions for use:
1. Expose plunger by removing large orange cap.
2. Expose needle by removing small orange cap, being careful to pull it off straight so as not to bend the needle.
3. To measure correct dosage, align plunger tip with the dosage mark on the side of the syringe.
4. USE ONLY ONCE. Properly dispose of syringe in appropriate sharps container.
Do not use if needle is bent.
STERILE – SINGLE USE ONLY
WARNING: For patients who mix two types of insulin, do not change:
1. The order of mixing that the physician prescribed.
2. The model and brand of the syringe or needle without first consulting your physician or pharmacist.
Failure to heed this warning may lead to dosage error.